PROGRAMME DESCRIPTION :
The course aims at equipping the learners with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable them to effectively operate as managers in the Supply Chain Management, Transport Operations, Transport Planning, Warehousing, Procurement, Production Planning and Inventory Management sectors
- Advanced Business Principles
- Communication and Information Communication Technology
- Statistical Analysis and Application
- People Management
- Costing and Accounting Aspects
- On the Job Training.
- Contracts Management.
- Freight Logistics Management.
- Warehouse and Retail Logistics Management
Independent Research / Project (6 months)
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS :
- 5 ‘O’ level passes at grade C or better, including English Language and Mathematics
- An approved diploma from a recognized Institute
- At least four years working experience at a managerial level
Fees are as follows
Registration Fees : 20 USD
Certificate fee per module: 40 USD
Diploma fee per Module: 50 USD
Centre fee: 35 USD
Examination Fee Per Module: 45 USD