Training the Trainer 2 (Research, Design and Evaluate Thinking)
Duration: 4 (Four) Days
- Course Background :
- Describe the functions of the training and development department within organizations and define the training responsibilities of both the training and line managers.
- Systematically identify training needs within their organizations.
- Design training programs, which are appropriate for the needs of the individual and the organization using a systematic approach to training.
- Training budgets. Measurement and evaluation of training.
- Course Content :
- Systematic training design and Competency-based training.
- Identifying training needs. Job and task analysis
- Hazard and fault analysis
- Designing training solutions and materials
- Determining appropriate training and development methods
- Training policy and Training records
- Training plan and Training budgets
- Presenting training plans to management
- Measurement and evaluation of training
- Who should attend :
- All personnel responsible for the identification of training needs and the design, preparation, implementation, and evaluation of training courses or programs. This includes all personnel Training Officers and line Managers with a training responsibility.