PROGRAMME DESCRIPTION :
|In terms of BYE-LAW 29 of the ZIM constitution, the Institute may hold courses of study, conduct examinations and may grant certificates, diplomas, and other forms of professional recognition. Accordingly, the Institute administers, the Security Management Programme. The Board of Examiners of the Institute controls all aspects of these examinations|
- Business Administration
- Security Practice 1
- Introduction to Psychology
- General Principles of Criminal Law
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
Independent Research / Project (6 months)
A Project Report of 8 000 – 12 000 words on a topic relevant to the course will be done by all Diploma candidates. This requirement presents students with an opportunity to make a contribution to learning and to apply research to the work-place.
The Project Report should be submitted within Six months of the candidate successfully completing the examinations of the Diploma Level.
Students may be interviewed and questioned on their Project Report by the Board of Examiners or by a panel nominated by the Board.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS :
- 5 ‘O’ level passes at grade C or better, including English Language and Mathematics
- An approved diploma from a recognized Institute
- At least four years working experience at a managerial level
Mode of Attendance
Online via Zoom or Google Meet, modular block release weekend classes. Two days of contact per module. (Sat &/ Sun)